Position Summary: Responsible for ensuring on-time production of quality product, process troubleshooting and machine setup. Technician roles rotate through all functions of the role; materials, mold changes and trouble-shooting under the direction of the Lead Tech II or Tech III on shift.
Essential Job Functions include, but not limited to, the following:
- Perform mold, machine, and robot setup activities.
- Perform material changeovers and material system troubleshooting.
- Perform mold and process troubleshooting.
- Assist in new process development.
- Fanuc robot programming and setup.
- Assist with scrap reduction continuous improvement projects.
- Organize tooling and tool run status.
- Load and unload molds on and off of tool trucks with overhead hoist.
- Drive Hilo per production needs.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Additional functions not specifically outlined in this position description as directed by the leader.
Position Skills and Experience Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty effectively. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (e.g. word, excel, outlook, etc).
- Must have the ability to write detailed, legible information for work performed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Plastic Injection Molding: 3 years
INNOVATIVE ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS, FLAWLESS EXECUTION
Providing innovative engineering solutions through flawless execution takes a team of unique minds, talents and backgrounds. At Shape, our team is more than a group of people working together, it's a family made up of creative, dedicated associates and values. Each day we strive to manufacture products that solve our customers' challenges, meet global regulations and create a workplace where everyone makes a difference.
As a full service supplier, we provide design, engineering, testing and manufacturing of metal and plastic solutions in North America, Europe and Asia. We are recognized globally as a pioneer in advanced custom roll forming and injection molding. Our expertise is applied to an array of industries, including automotive, office furniture, medical, agriculture and more.
**Shape is a nicotine free company**
Location/Region: Athens, AL (US)