Achieves successful on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex burner equipment and systems without direct supervision. You will perform safety audits and preventive maintenance on combustion systems. You will perform burner tuning. You will follow detailed work instructions and amend any outdated or incorrect instructions with help of engineering teams. You will make improvements to training guides and documentation. You will achieve continuous improvement initiatives in the field to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will train the customer on proper usage, troubleshooting, and basic repair procedures for complex equipment. You will represent Honeywell at industry conferences and provide technical presentations.
Be the face of Honeywell to the customer and interact directly with end-users
Use knowledge of end-to-end delivery of Honeywell solutions to enhance efficiencies
Become a technical expert for complex Honeywell solutions/product offerings
YOU MUST HAVE
- Some industry / combustion system experience (HVAC, Heat Treat Systems, Ovens/Furnaces, Boilers)
- Significant technical / installation experience with industrial automation, burner controls, instrumentation, or process controls
- Some customer service experience
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes
- Bachelor degree or technical/professional certificate
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to meet the physical requirements of walking, bending, and climbing stairs
- Able to travel 75% of the time domestically and internationally
- Able to work in extreme temperature environments, hot/cold
A Fortune 100 company, Honeywell creates solutions that improve quality of life for people around the globe and generating clean, healthy energy, and using it more efficiently; increasing our safety and security; enabling people to connect, communicate, and collaborate; and equipping our customers to be even more productive. Our Great Positions in Good Industries have been a huge driver of our portfolio development and organic growth across industries, including homes and building, aviation, defense and space, oil and gas, industrial, chemicals and vehicles.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)