Mobius is an award winning, Small Business Administration (SBA) certified Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) company and certified Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) providing engineering, analytical, and programmatic expertise to the Federal Government. Our mission is to provide innovative advanced technology solutions to customers facing issues of national and global significance. We strive to be admired for excellent people, fair and honest partnership, innovative problem solving, and exceptional performance.
We are recruiting to fill a new position on our Warfighter Integration contract. This advanced analyst position in the System Engineering and Integration branch focuses on fielding and readiness support to the Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD) system. The position is responsible for supporting BMDS GMD programmatic, technical, and operational efforts related to Fielding and Integration of the Ground-based Interceptors and Ground Systems into the Operational Capacity Baseline. Candidates require familiarity with program management, major staff operations, joint operations and advanced critical thinking. In addition, the candidate must possess a high level of proficiency in: leading, coordinating, and working on large cross-functional teams, interacting with the technical customers, interacting with General Officers, Flag Officers, and senior technical managers. This full-time salaried position serves onsite with the client in Huntsville, AL.
This position requires an energetic candidate that can coordinate multiple tasks while operating in a high ops tempo environment. This position requires travel within the United States 1-2 days per month on average.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Participate in working groups and technical reviews to provide engineering perspective that support integration and fielding new capabilities
· Familiarity with capabilities based acquisition approaches and life cycle requirements for operations support to include facility readiness
· Capability to coordinate, develop and present executive level briefings
· Develop processes, plans of action and milestones to support fielding, readiness and system maintenance efforts
· Review and contribute to the development of program plans and strategies
· Provide program management support, coordinate development, fielding, integration, and testing activities and identify strategic system risks and issues
· Coordinate Fielding Readiness Reviews with Senior GM Leadership and relevant PMs for development and operations/sustainment
· Assist management with fielding and readiness projects and support project implementation including exercise and wargame coordination
Education and Experience:
· 15+ years Systems Engineering experience in defense industry
· B.A. or B.S.; equivalent work experience
· DoD Top Secret; Eligible for Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance
· Experience with Missile Defense Agency, and/or Ballistic Missile Defense System Program Office Preferred
· Expert computer skills including Microsoft Office, Office 365, One Drive, Sharepoint
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
Mobius is an award-winning, SBA HUBZone certified, small, EDWOSB, woman-owned systems engineering, technical analysis, and program management company providing services and solutions to federal and commercial customers. Our professionals provide clients key insights into current and emerging challenges. We are headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia and have employees located throughout the country. Mobius has an average growth rate of over 50% year-over-year since inception and currently counts over 50 employees with a retention rate of 96%. Our goal is to provide world class lifecycle engineering, technical, and management solutions to customers facing issues of national and global significance. We strive to be admired for excellent people, fair and honest partnership, innovative problem solving, and exceptional performance. mobius-llc.com