SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST – INSIGHT ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
We are looking for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst with Commercial Real Estate background to forecast revenues and expenditures, advise us on future budgeting concerns, investment options, and present risk and opportunities. Provide financial support for business partners and management through ad hoc and regular analysis to assist in decision making.
For this role, you should have Real Estate experience, Financial Analyst experience, and hold a degree in either Finance, Accounting, Economics or have relevant work experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Preparation of financial models and underwriting for development, acquisition and disposition of various commercial real estate investments; including input of assumptions and budgets, leasing assumptions, measured analysis metrics including IRR (XIRR formula), Equity Multiplier Waterfalls, Yield to Cost, Cash on Cash Return, nominal Return on Equity % calculations
· Communication with management, lenders, investors, and partners regarding ongoing project status, variance reporting, and performance metrics.
· Calculate capital requirements/call calculations and/or equity distributions and contributions.
· Work with Asset Management Team on all aspects of property management, including working with marketing agents to acquire new tenants, review and comment on LOI’s, review and comment on proposed final lease terms and conditions; perform annual budgets, make recommendations on future capital expenditures, investor distributions, sales expectations, and calculate agent split for sales and leasing
· Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement.
· Verify accuracy of escrow closing statements and reconcile to balance sheet.
· Review loan and interest schedules; verify bank loan calculations for accuracy, ascertain status and future needs including refinancing requirements, calculate specific prepay or yield maintenance requirements and incorporate into financial spreadsheets.
· Participate in budgeting and forecasting (for department and projects)
· Review Timberline and Property Management accounting transactions for data accuracy
· Maintain confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions.
· Review and prepare master and projected cash flows and financial reports for submission of monthly reporting deliverables.
· Real estate knowledge of raw land, income producing properties and construction processes
· Strong critical and creative thinking skills
· Experience calculating real estate internal rate of return.
· Ability to meet deadlines and effective time management skills.
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Ability to accurately review, assess and provide detailed information daily on multiple projects in an organized manner.
· Expertise in MS Excel creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas.
· Good written and verbal communication.
· Ability to multi task with minimum supervision.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS SKILL SET:
· Knowledge of Timberline.
· Bachelor of Science in Finance, Accounting or Economics