Aviation Project Manager – North Alabama
FTS is partnered with an established, multidisciplinary engineering firm to secure an Aviation Project Manager. This direct hire position involves management, oversight, design coordination, project execution and control for airport design projects. The Aviation Project Manager manages scope, budget, design, and time schedules from client negotiations, initial start-up through project closeout, and is accountable for handling and coordination of design aspects of projects.
· Technical discipline tasks including research, reports, design, specification and plan preparation
· Management of Airport projects scope, schedule, and budget
· Preparation of proposals and contracts for projects and programs
· Coordinate work efforts and review of work performed by the project team
· Supervise project staffing to ensure project objectives
· Oversee and coordinate multiple disciplines on multi-discipline projects
- Interact with clients, customers, public officials, contractors, and the general public.
- Represent the company at project meetings and present specific aspects of engineering assignment.
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering required
· Minimum of 8 years of related experience required, including design engineering experience on airport development or rehabilitation projects
· Professional Engineer registration required
· Comprehensive understanding and experience with airport design, planning, and construction
· Knowledge of Federal, State and Local regulations affecting airport operations
· Experience with federally funded airport projects
· Recent working knowledge of FAA regulations, requirements, practices, design criteria and advisory circulars
· Thorough understanding and proficiency in CADD software
· Knowledge of the requirements for producing construction documents, including plans and specifications
· Demonstrated leadership, decision making, delegation and time management skills
· Ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams
· Effective oral and written communication skills
Compensation package and benefits are competitive and in line with experience.
Flexicrew Technical Services (FTS) is a leading provider of professional and technical placement services, including modified retained search, direct hire, contract-to-hire, short and long term contract, and payroll services.
With talent acquisition resources available throughout the US, FTS serves a diverse cross-section of companies and employees who demand the personal attention of a local business, while valuing access to a wide range of career resources under one roof, including:
• Engineering and Design
• Program/ Project Management
• Estimating/Scheduling and Planning
• Quality Assurance /Quality Control
• Contract Administration
• Supply Chain Management
• Testing and Trials
• Information Technology
• Health, Safety & Environmental
• Human Resources
• Technical Sales/Business Development
• And more...
Our Core Values
We are a Relationship Based Company
Growth & Retention are Imperative
People are our Greatest Asset