As a Restaurant Kitchen Manager, you must be dependable, self-reliant and passionate about good food and exceptional customer service. It is vital that you combine strong organizational and prioritization skills with professional dedication and a team-oriented attitude.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
• 3 Years of previous Culinary Management (Kitchen Management) experience
• Solid knowledge of food and food measurements
• Strong/Stable work history
• Availability to work a flexible schedule
• Legal authorization to work in the United States
• Minimum 21 years of age
• Certification in food safety and sanitation, preferred
• Willingness to relocate within the assigned region, preferred
• Bilingual, plus
As a Restaurant Kitchen Manager with Bonefish Grill, you will be part of a quickly growing and successful company with one of the most popular brand names in casual dining. Our company culture is geared toward customer service, innovation and fun, and you will find plenty of support from all levels of the organization. We offer comprehensive training as well as plenty of opportunities for professional development and advancement toward roles of greater responsibility. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package, including benefits.
Here’s some of what we offer:
• Medical and dental coverage
• Prescription card
• Life insurance
• Short- and long-disability
• Meal discount
• Adoption assistance
• Flexible spending
• Employee assistance program
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
When you're at Bonefish Grill, you are not just enjoying a delicious meal, you are enjoying yourself and experiencing true happiness.