Are you looking for a restaurant career like no other you have ever experienced? (No fryers, grills, or sauté stoves!)
One in which life balance is a part of our culture? (We are closed on Sundays with no early morning or late night hours of operation!)
Are you looking for a great opportunity to be in on a ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest growing regional chains in the Quick Casual Restaurant segment?
If you are an expert in developing teams to deliver a superb experience for your guest. Then you need to quickly act on this once in a life time opportunity to lead and develop a team for Chicken Salad Chick in Madison, AL.
- Two years of proven restaurant Manager Experience
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador for Chicken Salad Chick.
- Understand & adhere/comply to all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all Guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service.
- Ensure that all products are consistently prepared and served according to CSC standards.
- Achieve identified objectives for sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures.
- Make employment and termination decisions.
- Operationally fill in as needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Continually strive to develop staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, forms and reports in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
- Oversee and ensure that employee performance appraisals are completed on a timely basis.
- Effectively maximize labor performance by scheduling to business trends while delivering a superb experience to each and every guest.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action when necessary.
- Understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations pertaining to health, safety and labor requirements for the restaurant, employees and Guests.
- Develop, plan and implement restaurant marketing, advertising and promotional activities and campaigns, in accordance with the Brand Standards.
- Always adhere to Brand Standards for uniform appearance and personal grooming.
If all of this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, we offer compensation commensurate with experience along with a benefits and a bonus program. Don’t wait! This opportunity is not going to be around long! We look forward to hearing from YOU!
Founded in Auburn, Alabama, in 2008, Chicken Salad Chick serves full-flavored, Southern-style chicken salad made from scratch and served from the heart. With more than a dozen original chicken salad flavors as well as fresh side salads, gourmet soups, signature sandwiches and delicious desserts, Chicken Salad Chick’s robust menu is a perfect fit for any guest. Today, the brand has more than 80 restaurants in 11 states and is continuing its rapid expansion with both franchise and company locations. Chicken Salad Chick was recently named as one of FastCasual.com’s top Movers and Shakers and one of Nation’s Restaurant News 2017 Next 20 brands. The brand also ranked #37 on the 2016 Inc. list of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)