We are looking for friendly folks like you to join our team! We are known for warm, welcoming service, familiar faces, and award-winning food. "Simply delicious” defines our food and 100% Guest Satisfaction is our main priority. We don’t just speak about our culture – we live and breathe it every day – it’s who we are!
Managers oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training, and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation.
- A great team that’s waiting for you to join!
- A family-oriented business model
- Competitive benefits
- Paid vacation
- Long-term career growth
- The people skills to ensure all Guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times
- The attention to detail to ensure all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking, and serving standards
- A commitment to achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility, sanitation, and cleanliness
- The willingness to learn and implement all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs
- The ability to control cash and other receipts
- The capability to make employment and termination recommendations
- Willingness to work in a hands-on restaurant environment
Since 1998, ResourceOne and its Recruiters have been leaders in the recruiting industry and we operate at NO COST to the candidates we represent. Our clients pay us to help find great talent for their management hiring needs nationwide. The value that ResourceOne provides to you is presenting you with management opportunities that often are not advertised elsewhere, and will allow you to better your career with a great company. We work with you throughout the hiring process to ensure your needs are met, and will help coach you to achieve the best chance of getting hired.
Our recruiters recruit from coast-to-coast in all 50 states and have a combined 200+ years of experience. In addition, we all have operations experience, so we get it. We are passionate about talent acquisition and live for the moment when one of our A-list candidates like you is delivered an offer for a dream job that improves your life and career goals. Each member of our team possesses the following traits for which we are proud: honesty, integrity, desire, determination, listening skills, effective communication skills, thoroughness, empathy, compassion, and most of all a strong work ethic that delivers results both for our candidates and for our clients.
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)