PositionLocation: Huntsville, AL
Headquartered inArlington, Virginia, TSC is an employee-owned company that has beenproviding high-quality technical services and solutions for ourcustomers’ for over 50 years. Our diverse portfolio includesproviding; Airborne Sensors and Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance(ISR); Electronic Warfare Systems; Air and Missile Defense; Space Systems, andIntelligence and Information Systems. TSC offers a professional workingenvironment, a competitive salary, and an excellent benefitspackage. Come and join our team!
TSC Operation Highlights
TSC’s Systems Development and Production Division provides products andservices in the areas of radar, communication systems, sensors, antennas andother electronics systems to the missile, radar/sensor system, communications,control systems, data acquisition, and signal processing markets. The companyhas developed products ranging from chip-level, application-specific integratedcircuits (ASIC) to complete, turnkey radar and communication systems. TSC hasestablished a state-of-the-art hardware capability that is well respected bycustomers in Government and industry. TSC also provides full spectrum systemsengineering support including theoretical analysis, requirements generation,interface control, and test planning/execution/data analysis.
TSC is seeking a Senior Engineer tosupport our Huntsville, AL operations. ProvideSystems Engineering expertise; conduct engineering reviews and develop detailedtarget requirements for the Missile Defense Agency Director of Threat SystemsEngineering (MDA/EIT). Lead the technical analysis team in providingcomprehensive technical analysis and documentation of target requirements basedupon applicable threat information. Perform senior level support ofintelligence-based threat system performance. Prepare technical presentations for the engineering team and EITDirector Lead and support technical meetings, provide input and meetingsynopsis. Analyze technical data, createsoftware algorithms and present findings. Develop and maintain software toperform duties
- Develop Preliminary and Critical Target Requirement Review (PTRR and CTRR) documentation per the MDA Instruction 5000.06-INS Process. Coordinate the required objective evidence and ascertain the entry and exit criteria have been met for the review. Develop the Target Trajectory Memorandum (TTM) as a product of the review process.
- After delivery of flight test target trajectories, develop Target Assessment and Certification Reports (TACRs) in support of Flight Test documentation for approval by the Director of Engineering (DE).
- Support the weekly Target Requirements Working Group, providing meeting support and technical recommendations to EIT Leadership.
- As the Senior Technical Lead (STL), develop the monthly STL report, provide Weekly Activity Report (WAR) inputs, and develop staff charts.
- A completed Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering and 10+ years of related work experience, OR 15 years of relative work experience in lieu of degree
- Capability to perform analysis of performance of complex systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Strong communications skills
- The candidate must be able to work within a collaborative environment composed of Government, Prime Contractor, Sub-Contractor and Supporting Contractor personnel in a badge-less contractor environment
- Familiarity with Missile Defense Agency and Ballistic Missile Defense System. MDA or military experience is a plus
- Understanding of the MDA Engineering practices and processes
- Familiarity with the BMDS system level documentation, such as the BMD System Description Document and BMD System Specification
U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes
Security Clearance Required: Yes, will be required toobtain and maintain a security clearance
Relocation Assistance Available: Yes
Position Contingent Upon Award of Contract: No
TSC offers a stable work environment, acompetitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package; including ESOPcontributions, 401k Matching Program, Flexible Work Schedules, TuitionReimbursement, Paid Leave and much more.
Applying to TSC:
Only those candidates invited for aninterview will be contacted. Employment at TS.C is contingent upon thesuccessful completion of a comprehensive background check, securityinvestigation, and a drug screening.
TSCis committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal OpportunityEmployer/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race,color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
Technology Service Corporation (TSC), an Engineering Services Provider providing Radar & Sensor technology, Algorithm & Software development, Modeling & Simulation, Test & Evaluation, Element-Level and AEGIS Certification, Systems and System Safety Engineering services to the U.S.