SeniorSystems Engineer / Analyst
PositionLocation: Huntsville, AL
Headquartered inArlington, Virginia, TSC is an employee-owned company that has beenproviding high-quality technical services and solutions for ourcustomers’ for over 50 years. Our diverse portfolio includesproviding; Airborne Sensors and Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance(ISR); Electronic Warfare Systems; Air and Missile Defense; Space Systems, andIntelligence and Information Systems. TSC offers a professional workingenvironment, a competitive salary, and an excellent benefitspackage. Come and join our team!
TSC Operation Highlights:
TSC’s Systems Development and Production Division provides products andservices in the areas of radar, communication systems, sensors, antennas andother electronics systems to the missile, radar/sensor system, communications,control systems, data acquisition, and signal processing markets. The companyhas developed products ranging from chip-level, application-specific integratedcircuits (ASIC) to complete, turnkey radar and communication systems. TSC hasestablished a state-of-the-art hardware capability that is well respected bycustomers in Government and industry. TSC also provides full spectrum systemsengineering support including theoretical analysis, requirements generation,interface control, and test planning/execution/data analysis.
TSC is seeking a Senior SystemsEngineer/Analyst to support our Huntsville, AL operations. Support MDA/THS in FutureConcepts/Programmatic Architecture and Integration.
- Planning, forecasting and coordinating future development concepts through the acquisition process to initiate contractual requirements for the development of the capability into the THAAD Weapon System.
- Participating in MDA/DE and MDA/DP Architecture Studies and Roadmaps to provide technical input on future concepts and integrate DE future needs into the THAAD weapon System.
- Coordinating with MDA/DA personnel for initiation or change to approved acquisition strategy if required, to include drafting paragraphs for FEDBIZOPS RFI and providing input to assessment of RFI responses.
- Drafting and coordinating Statement of Work for Future Concepts and Engineering Estimates with MDA/DO for Independent Government Estimates to support Requests for Proposals.
- Supporting TH Budget Control Board and future POM activities through technical input and schedule projections.
- Supporting execution of a Technical Evaluation and preparing draft reports in preparation for negotiations; providing technical support during negotiations with prime contractor.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Analyst must possess strong interpersonal skills to coordinate with the THAAD Program Office and the prime contractor.
- Individual must coordinate a variety of products both within and outside of the THAAD Program Office.
- Capability to use the Microsoft Office package to include Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project.
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision.
- Familiarity and/or experience within MDA/TH for THAAD weapon system technical requirements and processes.
- Requires past experience with data entry, data manipulation, and reports development with databases.
- Willingness to learn new processes and procedures and discipline to follow established procedures.
- Familiarity and past experience with THAAD Weapon System and/or Missile Defense Agency with emphasis on both DE and Acquisition processes
U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes
Security Clearance Required: Yes, will be required toobtain and maintain a security clearance
Relocation Assistance Available: Yes
Position Contingent Upon Award of Contract: No
TSC offers a stable work environment, acompetitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package; including ESOPcontributions, 401k Matching Program, Flexible Work Schedules, TuitionReimbursement, Paid Leave and much more.
Applying to TSC:
Only those candidates invited for aninterview will be contacted. Employment at TSC is contingent upon thesuccessful completion of a comprehensive background check, securityinvestigation, and a drug screening.
TSC is committed tohiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be anEqual Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisionswithout regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, genderidentity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability orany other protected class.
Technology Service Corporation (TSC), an Engineering Services Provider providing Radar & Sensor technology, Algorithm & Software development, Modeling & Simulation, Test & Evaluation, Element-Level and AEGIS Certification, Systems and System Safety Engineering services to the U.S.