Integration Management Lead V
HX5 is an award-winning provider of technical services to clients such as NASA and the DoD. Founded in 2004, HX5 is a fast-growing, small business with over 500 employees located across the US.
We are seeking an Integration Management Lead V to join our Advanced Research Center Program (ARC) in Huntsville, AL. This individual will lead integration checkout activities for Ground Based Midcourse Defense (GMD) components and mid-course sensors after Hardware and Software upgrades within the GMD ISTC laboratories. He/She will be the focal point for test asset management during formal ground testing. He / She will be coordinating with the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Test Event Execution team to work through issues that may arise with components and report status and readiness of ISTC and other laboratories via voice communications.
The Integration Management Lead will:
- coordinate with all participating BMDS elements within ISTC labs for formal test events, lab readiness runs, and element requested checkout activities, and real-world events and training exercises
- coordinate schedules for integration and lab activities based on element availability
- lead the execution of lab readiness runs to verify status of the HWIL assets within ISTC labs
- assist lab components in the resolution of issues affecting successful integration for the specified test event
- ensure all data is appropriately captured for each component after individual runs, located in the appropriate storage area, and placed under CM control for transfer to the Missile Defense Data Center
- capture and maintain metrics of the number of hardware, software, and configuration changes, as well as the number of runs conducted on a day-to-day basis within ISTC laboratories to feed overall ARC utilization metrics for all assets
- capture performance metrics to include component turnaround time, test execution durations, and data archival efficiency
- provide technical support at weekly Integration Meetings and any other impromptu Technical Meetings, as required
Education and Experience Required:
- PhD in a related field
- IA certification in accordance with DoD Instruction 8570.01M
- More than 20 years of related experience
** Must be a US Citizen and successfully complete a US government background Investigation
** Must have a Top Secret Security clearance
HX5 offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off
HX5, LLC is an equal opportunity (M/F/Disabled/Veteran) and a Drug Free Workplace employer.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (850) 362-6551.