Senior Programmer Analyst II
HX5 is an award-winning provider of technical services to clients such as NASA and the DoD. Founded in 2004, HX5 is a fast-growing, small business with over 500 employees located across the US.
HX5 is seeking a qualified NetScaler Administrator to support the Missile Defense Agency at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville. He / She will provide operations and maintenance of Citrix NetScalers to include Web Application Firewall (WAF), load balancing, and Citrix Access Gateway configuration. They will assist in troubleshooting access issues to web applications, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) environments, and other services. This person will work with website administrators on load balancing and WAF implementation and changes. He / She will identify WAF signatures that break a website’s functions to the appropriate website administrator. They will provide input to Architecture and Engineering teams on NetScaler configuration. He / She will have the capability to document and maintain designs of Citrix environment and to oversee, implement and conduct Citrix NetScaler infrastructure upgrades as needed. They will research/analyze server (hardware and software)/application related implications, effectively communicating with all impacted parties, and troubleshooting to minimize system downtime. Responsibilities also include creating and improving procedures, and other duties as assigned.
- BS Degree and 12 years of general experience with 8 years relevant experience
- Must have a DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II Certification and a CompTIA Security + CE Certification
- Experience troubleshooting network systems and application performance with the use of packet capture and other Tools (Fiddler, Wireshark, etc).
- Experience with configuration/administration of traffic management solutions (Content Switching, Load balancing, and AAA vSservers).
- Understanding of Citrix XenDesktop deployments
- Understanding of Citrix architecture. Data flow. Understanding of Citrix Access Gateway with Citrix Netscale
- Experience troubleshooting web application authentication/access/timeouts. Understanding of DNS. Understanding of Regular Expressions (Regex), and advanced expressions
- Understanding of Citrix XenDesktop deployments. (XenDesktop 7.x)
- Understanding of Citrix architecture (XenDesktop 7.x,/XenApp 6.x/7.x). Data flow.
- Understanding of Citrix Access Gateway with Citrix NetScaler Understanding of SSL/TLS Protocols and Cyphers. SSL/TLS certificate knowledge
- Understanding of AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Accounting). LDAP/Kerberos/SAML etc. knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot load/latency
- Understanding Clustering/Failover
- Must be a US citizen
- Must have an active DoD Secret Clearance
- Must be available and willing to work shift work as needed to assist with after-hours maintenance activities
- Experience with Remedy Incident and Change Management.ITIL v3 Foundations certification. Citrix Certified Associate – Networking (CCA – N).
HX5 offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include:
• Medical/dental/vision insurance
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Paid holidays
• Accrued Paid Time Off
HX5, LLC is an equal opportunity (M/F/Disabled/Veteran) and a Drug Free Workplace employer.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (850) 362-6551.