HX5 is an award-winning provider of technical services to clients such as NASA and the DoD. Founded in 2004, HX5 is a fast-growing, small business with over 500 employees located across the US.
HX5 is seeking a Program Manager capable of leading all aspects of engineering activities across the Advanced Research Center program including planning, integration, development, and network testing. This person will lead all network test support activities to include strategic and deliberate planning. They will develop, plan, coordinate and integrate systems-related requirements to support operational needs.
The Program Manager will:
• Provide budgeting, forecasting, and cost estimating support
• Monitor cost performance against established plans
• Develop and maintain company and customer financial reports
• Oversee and develop procedures, work instructions, and process flows
• Assist in the oversight of all contracting, subcontracting, and finance activities
• Review and analyze financial data to ensure accuracy of reporting
• Interface with both internal and external customer
• Perform other duties as required
Education and Skills Required:
• B.A.or B.S. in related field
• Nine to fifteen years of related experience
** Must be a US Citizen and successfully complete a US government background investigation
** Must have a Top Secret Security clearance
HX5 offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include:
• Medical/dental/vision insurance
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Paid holidays
• Accrued Paid Time Off
HX5, LLC is an equal opportunity (M/F/Disabled/Veteran) and a Drug Free Workplace employer.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com or call (850) 362-6551.
Join us at HX5! We provide professional services to the US federal government, including the Army, Navy, Air Force, GSA and NASA.