Lead Engineer IV
HX5 is an award-winning provider of technical services to clients such as NASA and the DoD. Founded in 2004, HX5 is a fast-growing, small business with over 500 employees located across the US.
HX5 is seeking a Lead Engineer capable of leading all aspects of engineering activities across the Advanced Research Center (ARC) program including planning, integration, development, and network testing. This person will lead all network test support activities to include strategic and deliberate planning. They will develop, plan, coordinate and integrate systems-related requirements to support operational needs.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Making recommendations based on assessments of stakeholder requirements
- Developing and coordinating contract deliverables and reports
- Preparing management plans and reports
- Leading team members in completion of contract deliverables, task order review, and briefings and presentations
Education and Skills Required:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- Greater than 15 years of related work experience
- General knowledge of network integration testing
- Test configuration management, and data management
- General knowledge of complex weapon system engineering as it related to designing, developing, and implementing a network capable of conducting ground tests of the BMDS
** Must be a US Citizen and successfully complete a US government background investigation
** Must have a Top Secret Security clearance
HX5 offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off
HX5, LLC is an equal opportunity (M/F/Disabled/Veteran) and a Drug Free Workplace employer.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (850) 362-6551.