Network Management / Information Technology Specialist Lead
Network Management / Information Technology Lead Specialist III
HX5 is an award-winning provider of technical services to clients such as NASA and the DoD. Founded in 2004, HX5 is a fast-growing, small business with over 500 employees located across the US.
HX5 is seeking a Network Management / Information Technology Specialist Lead to join our Advanced Research Center (ARC) Program in Huntsville, AL.
The Network Management / Information Technology Specialist Lead will:
- lead all aspects of network and communication activities across the ARC program to include identifying, prioritizing, and resolving network related issues
- research, design, and present emerging technology recommendations to improve the overall network efficiencies and capabilities across the program
- monitor and analyze network performance to detect and resolve issues
- lead network projects, including the installation of new network hardware or software and network configuration and design
- provide technical leadership in the integration and testing of complex large-scale networks
Education and Experience Required:
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field
- IA certification IAW DoD Instruction 8570.01 M
- 9-15 years of related work experience
** Must be a US Citizen and successfully complete a US government background Investigation
** Must have a Top Secret Security clearance
HX5 offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off
HX5, LLC is an equal opportunity (M/F/Disabled/Veteran) and a Drug Free Workplace employer.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (850) 362-6551.