Dynamic, strong growth global manufacturer is currently recruiting for a SR. Production Engineer at their operation in the Huntsville, AL area. The SR. Production Engineer will be a subject matter expert for the ADN production Unit! You will be accountable to drive the ADN process to optimum performance in the areas of energy and raw material usages.
You will assist the Production Manager in establishing production goals, labor costs, fixed and variable costs. You will lead the ADN production department in achieving high quality product and the lowest possible cost.
The position requires proven production engineering success, expertise in staff development, statistical techniques, and troubleshooting equipment and processes on the manufacturing lines. This position ensures government, environmental, and regulatory compliance. You should enjoy a daily challenge of efficient production; have conflict resolution skills, and success at improving productivity and problem solving. This position is part of the Strategic Plant Leadership Team. Duties include:
· Works with Operations, Maintenance, and Reliability professionals to improve the reliability of the process unit.
· Lead the development and implementation of process optimization and improvements in process safety and reliability.
· Works closely with Manufacturing, Process, and Project Engineering to deliver performance and business goals.
· BS degree in Chemical Engineering (BSChemE)
· 5+ years of experience in the Petro-Chemical industry
· Six Sigma certification is a plus.
· You should have experience environmental safety & health.
· You should have a strong sense of ownership.
This company has a highly trained workforce, is a world-class company, and is in a great community. This is a Blue Chip, High Quality-of-Life Opportunity. Base salary level of $95-120k + Bonus + Benefit and Retirement program. Relocation Benefit is provided.