The Beam Team has positions available throughout the United States for people who are seeking a rewarding position in the retail installation industry. If you enjoy hands-on work in a team environment, explore the wonderful career opportunities at The Beam Team.
We are currently seeking candidates for Field Rep to work on reset teams in major retail stores in your local state and surrounding states. If you can travel when required, and be able to meet the listed requirements below, please apply here and attach a copy of your resume.
Safely move and reposition beams and shelving in store bays; relocate or adjust position of stock currently on display; relabel shelves with new pricing labels; place products, information, signage, stickers, build displays hands free if needed without planograms, gauge shelving and product placement that doesn't fit into planograms, or other required materials in strict accordance with Plan-O-Grams, photos or other written or verbal instructions.
- Ideal candidates will have at least three months to a year experience in retail resets, merchandising, and/or light construction.
- Must be able to perform repetitive bending, standing and walking up to 8 hours a day, and be able to pull, push and lift materials up to 75 pounds.
- Be available for varied shifts.-weekly schedules are put up on Thursday of each week
- Be available to travel within your local state, and surrounding states.
- Maintain a consistent work record, including reporting to shift on-time, work within strict safety guidelines and adhere to company's rules and policies.
- Have reliable transportation that you do not share
- current valid driver's license and insurance,
- willing to consent to, and pass a drug and background screening upon being offered employment
- Must have tools such as a cordless drill, mallet, hammer, measuring tape, screw driver, and others for the job
- Must be willing to share a hotel at times with other team members of the same sex
We offer competitive wages, mileage reimbursement, hotel, and per diem. You will have opportunites for growth and advancement based on your work ethic, skills, and knowledge with The Beam Team
Pay rate: $14.00 or based on skill set and experience
The Beam Team is a leading national retail services firm that has been providing installation, remodeling, assembly and fixture repair for over 25 years. Our technology enabled project management processes, 500+ full-time trained employees and strategic locations throughout the country give the Beam Team a unique advantage in providing retailers fast, efficient and accurate service solutions. With The Beam Team, our work is on time, on budget, and guaranteed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)